<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rosierecommends.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday 5 December 2013

A Makeup Collection Worthy Home

Today I had the conundrum of having the day off, a boyfriend at work and an ikea box that housed my soon-to-be dressing table. I thought I could take the challenge on, but after struggling to even get the cardboard box open, I knew it was a bad idea. 

I pressed on and whad'ya know, I got the bloody thing completed.


I'm pretty chuffed with myself, so I thought I'd share with you the new home to all my beauty bits. The decor is a work in progress and I haven't started to fill the draws of my new acrylic storage or the draw in the dresser, which I will go into more detail with once completed.  

But for now, I think it's coming together nicely.


Want to know where my storage bits are from?

1. Malm dresser - Ikea

2. Mini Glamour Makeup Box and Deluxe brush holder - The Makeup Box Shop

3. Makeup mirror - Kmart 

I hope you have had just as a productive day 

Talk tomorrow,

ajarose xo

2 Comments:

At 25 March 2014 at 14:16 , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 25 March 2014 at 14:20 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this! Where's the picture from??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home